Sunday, February 14, 2016

Building An Empire, One Lipstick at a Time

As an Avon Representative and Sales Leader I have always loved meeting future representatives. I think they have an energy that keeps our company growing. They tend to want to run out as soon as they can and toss books, meet people and make sales and they have a wonderful hopefulness about them that is very inspiring. I got to thinking today how I could harness this great energy for myself and other representatives that have maybe settled in a bit. For me I get to feel a bit of this energy when they are being appointed, even online appointments tend to seem very express and anxious via text and email, but how do I keep this wonderful energy alive and well? It came to me today while I was out handing out samples and books, this energy is coming from our customers too! I met a young girl at a coffee shop who seemed very excited to flip thru the pages of a recent Avon catalog and I found it in a group of moms that I know well discussing hair and makeup tips. So the secret is not to find this great energy in our business but to recognize it and enjoy it for what it is. As an Avon Sales Representative I feel blessed to have a job that works for me that I love. I feel like I am lucky to have found success doing something I genuinely enjoy. For now my business is exactly what I want it to be and that to me is success. I am probably not a top seller or recruiter but I build on it and find new customers all the time. I am exactly where I want to be and that feels great. I am comfortable with my growth, so for all of the new recruits please remember this Avon business is what you make it. Be happy to sell, happy to recruit, this infectious enthusiasm for your business is contagious and it will drive sales!! Good luck guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment