Friday, February 12, 2016

Welcome to my blog, I am excited your here. I am an Avon Representative in beautiful Northern Arizona, Prescott Valley to be exact. I am very excited to be back with a company I know and love. I sold Avon many years ago and have recently decided to return. I am a mother of five, the youngest of which is 2, so my decision to return to work was difficult. In the last 10 years or so I have had the privilege of staying home and enjoying all the greatest parts of being a mom. I am very active with my kids activities and education so I knew I had to find a way to fit a work schedule around their every busy schedules. I was lucky enough to know a perfect fit for me and my kids busy schedules. Avon has given me the chance to have the best of both worlds so to speak. I can work and expand my business and I can still attend my kids meetings, games, concerts, etc. I am happy to work for a company with a recognized and globally adored line of products, people love Avon. Getting sales is not difficult the leg work for this business is in finding your customers, not convincing them to buy. When I look around at all the direct sales companies that have popped up in recent years I feel confident that Avon will be here in 10, 20, 30 years, because they have already been tested, they have evolved. This company has managed to grow and adapt during women's movements, dire economic situations, major technological advances and the ability to adapt and lead the market is different form any other sales company. So you can shop with confidence on my site knowing that you are shopping with a company that leads in women's beauty! Please take a look around and feel free to let me know if you have any questions. As an Avon Representative I am available to you online and in-person for all your health and beauty needs. With my eStore and in person services my customers all receive what they need from me, in person consultations, samples, freebies and of course the convenience of shopping online 24/7 when you know what you need and just need to place an order. So get started and be sure to have a great time, Avon is fun! Happy Shopping!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment